All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Friday, July 07, 2017

PBS: Trump more trusted than the media

More Americans trust President Trump's administration than trust the news media, PBS reported.

The Trump admninstration's lead is by a whopping seven points.



Granted, only 37% of Americans trust the Trump administration. But that is expected as 54% of the country voted for someone else last fall.

But the media is only at 30%?

Unheard of.

Only 35% trust polls. Heh.

I have no idea why the poll asked "Trump administration" instead of Trump.

My take is one major reason we distrust the media is that it is run by Marxists who seek power. The media by and large went oh-for-2016 in the best presidential race in my lifetime. Since then most media executives and pundits have thrown a nine-month hissy fit.

Kicking to the curb more than a century of credibility is nearly criminal.

The problem lies not in the public but in the media.

Hat tip: News Busters.





Caution: Readers occasionally may laugh out loud at the media as they read this account of Trump's election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.



Caution: Readers occasionally may laugh out loud at the media as they read this account of Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. The enemedia (PBUH who came up with the word) are convinced they are smarter than the people are...which shows just how dumb they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came up with that about 18 months ago while posting on my Disqus account. I wanted to have a succinct and accurate term to describe the MSM. By then it was glaringly obvious to all that they were little more than a Goebbels style propaganda machine for the western civilization hating, globalist totalitarian Repubocrat unipartei. I had never in my wide roaming of various websites and comment sections seen it used before so I'm claiming it. I also started calling the Enemedia "journalists" presstitutes at about the same time.

      Delete
  2. I'm willing to bet if you added 'mostly favorable' and 'somewhat favorable', his lead would be even bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit that to read 'mostly trust' and 'somewhat trust'.

      Delete
  3. The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine. — Abraham Lincoln

    Things that you see & hear on the MSM, especially polls, are even more dodgy. -- Me

    ReplyDelete