All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Comey said he pledged "honest loyalty" to Trump

In the swamp version of "Julius Caesar," James Comey wants to cast himself as Brutus, the reluctant assassin.

I think he is more like Scooter Libby or Martha Stewart, who both went to prison for lying to a government official.

Comey's latest version of his ever-fluid accounts of his conversations with President Trump was sent in a letter to some congressional committee. I imagine the missive was perfumed on pastel-colored paper with little hearts where the dots on the I go.

Via Politico, Comey:
Near the end of our dinner, the President returned to the subject of my job, saying he was very glad I wanted to stay, adding that he had heard great things about me from Jim Mattis, Jeff Sessions, and many others. He then said, “I need loyalty.” I replied, “You will always get honesty from me.” He paused and then said, “That’s what I want, honest loyalty.” I paused, and then said, “You will get that from me.” As I wrote in the memo I created immediately after the dinner, it is possible we understood the phrase “honest loyalty” differently, but I decided it wouldn’t be productive to push it further. The term – honest loyalty – had helped end a very awkward conversation and my explanations had made clear what he should expect.
So Comey admitted he is a weasel who promised honest loyalty to a president whom Comey would knife at the first opportunity.

He probably gave CNN that Fake News story about Golden Showers.

Oh, not directly. The world's tallest weasel likely would do that through a third party. That is how it is done now. No more meeting reporters in underground parking garages. Comey may not have invented third-party skulduggery, but he mastered it.

Why would anyone believe Comey after this? He has impeached himself as a witness.


Hate the media? Love the Trump?
Read the best two books on the subject.




On November 8, 2016, the American people said, "Trump the Establishment!"

Now read the book that explains how and why the press missed this historic election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.


And then read the original, "Trump the Press," which chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

5 comments:

  1. How about Iago Comey? It was proposed in an interesting article over at American Thinker. - Elric

    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/iago_comey.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for Small Hands Marco to call Unsweet Loretta to testify. I took a lotta shit from Rubio people at CPAC 2016. Where are their voices now? Pussies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comey's the weasel we'd like stuck in a zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha Stewart's "lie" consisted of denying she had committed a crime. Libby's crime was simply remembering something differently than someone else. Only in a failed state are such things crimes.

    ReplyDelete