All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Friday, May 26, 2017

Tweets I never sent

A sorta every-other-day-if-I-feel-like-it feature by a retired newspaperman.

And you just proved it.




Real body slams don't count, right Snowflakes?




Don't tell them, but there's another amendment that says you can own a gun, too.



Imagine John Lennon's son standing up to fascist liberals. It's easy if you try....



Maybe Obama wanted us to run out of ammo.



Were any here illegally?



He hates Germans? His daughter is Jewish? He hasn't invaded Poland? Trump is turning out to be one incredibly incompetent Hitler.



Not one incident cited had anything to do with Trump or federal officials under his control.



They said the Beatles were just a fad. And they were right!



Wall-to-wall hypocrisy.



How Hillary celebrates it.



I'm waiting for the report on affluenza.



This is why I follow Jim Rose.



Maybe I should follow Ham.



I thought global warming caused a drought and ended snow in California.



If YOU condemn without a trial and a guilty verdict, YOU might want to re-examine how much YOU love the Constitution.



Make Room For Daddy, Montenegro Man.



Why? The students seem to be learning well the hate, intolerance, and irrationality their professors preach.



Sadly, yes.


Mic drop.



They remember 1683.



Sue, Dave. I'll bet you get enough money to buy a new car -- or even enough money to buy an old one.



Well, we know who wore it better.



On behalf of every Cleveland fan, let me thank N8 Ag for his wonderful prediction.




On November 8, 2016, the American people said, "Trump the Establishment!"

Now read the book that explains how and why the press missed this historic election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.


And then read the original, "Trump the Press," which chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. They remember 1529 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

    ReplyDelete