All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Replies I did not send to tweets

We have provided free health care for the poor since 1965, school lunch since 1945, and school breakfast since 1975.



Answer: Because the price of soap is too damn high.




Worst idea for a Penthouse centerfold evah!




Good hire, Donald.




Nixon was not impeached. Why do you lie, CNN? Oh wait. It is Fox News. Getting harder to tell them apart.



"Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you."



This is why I follow DPRK News Service‏.



Out: Arkancide
In: Wasserman Schultzicide.




This is why we need 23 different deodorants, Senator Sanders.




Fake News sells. Real news, not so much.




England doing a very bad job on screening refugees and their sons.




Save $1.73, if I recall correctly.




Sadly, she does not speak Moonbeam, so she cannot converse with Democrats.




I read a chapter. Definitely take him up on the offer. Tell him I sent you...




Thank God for practicing Catholics.




But enough about her losing to Obama in 2008....



All hail the Gay Whale.





The least effective, too.




I suggest asking Manning and Bowe to run.



Ingrates! Don't they know how much those empty gestures cost?



Vote like you shot.



So tell me, how does Monty Python's Ministry of Silly Walks actually stop one from being gang-raped by Muslim refugees?

8 comments:

  1. You found a lot of funny, odd,. and weird tweeets, Don. Thanks for taking one for the gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Hillary. She ran for President and all she got was that goofy hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw a side by side. She borrowed it from Monica, hopes Bill notices.

      Delete
  3. Maybe she will get 10 to 25 later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather have Obamacare repeal, tax reform and Huma in jail. All three will make Hillary cry.

      Delete
  4. Don, one does not need an ear piece to understand Italian, unless the speaker has two broken arms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Swedish women need cocoanut shells to give the right sound.
    And God keep and forgive the sins of the men who lost their lives in battle, fighting for their home land. May they be forgiven their crimes and cruelties, their lapses in judgment in times of intense stress. May I and everyone never be put in their position.
    God, you know every one's heart. Grant us grace. We need this, whether we are foreign or American, Union or Confederate, Redcoat or Patriot. Grant us peace.

    ReplyDelete