All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Obama wiretapped Kucinich

Readers know I am from Cleveland, and some may recall that my proudest vote was for George Voinovich in the 1979 mayoral race, when we dumped Dennis Kucinich after one term.

Then came Trump, and my vote for Voinovich is now my second proudest vote.


How nice it is after all these years to finally agree with Kucinich on something: that Obama wiretapped Trump. I mean I always liked him, but never his politics.

In a Fox News column, Hizzoner wrote:
President Trump’s assertion that his phones at Trump Tower were tapped last year has been treated as hilarious — and in some circles as beyond contempt. But I can vouch for the fact that extracurricular surveillance does occur, regardless of whether it is officially approved. I was wiretapped in 2011 after taking a phone call in my congressional office from a foreign leader.
That a secret recording had been made of this call was revealed to me by the Washington Times in 2015, a full two years after I left office.
Kucinich said his opposition to the attack on Libya made him a marked man:
The call had been from Saif el-Islam Qaddafi, a high-ranking official in Libya’s government and a son of the country’s ruler, Moammar Qaddafi.
At the time I was leading efforts in the House to challenge the Obama administration’s war against Libya. The Qaddafi government reached out to me because its appeals to the White House and the State Department to forestall the escalating aggression had gone unanswered.
Mind you, he was a congressman at the time.

A Democratic congressman.
Shortly after the Times story was published, I alerted congressional leaders to the breach and then let the matter rest, assuming that a series of routine Freedom of Information Act requests I had made in 2012 before leaving office would provide answers. 
Five years later I am still waiting for FOIA responses from some of the intelligence agencies.
The Fake News media keeps demanding President Trump show proof of the Obama administration wiretapping him.

Here it is.

Oh, that and the FISA warrant Loretta Lynch sought and received in October.



"Trump the Establishment" is now on Kindle!

"Trump the Establishment" is also available in paperback.

This is the sequel to "Trump the Press," which covered the nomination. The original -- "Trump the Press" -- is available on Kindle, or in paperback on Create Space.

Autographed copies are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

7 comments:

  1. They will be writing about the crimes of the Obama administration long after I am gone. Of course I thought the same thing about the Clinton years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every telephone, landline or cell phone, is tapped and recorded 24/7. Ditto for e-mails. They don't need to listen to them all. They can just whistle up any communication they want to scrutinize at a later time. And the next time you see a small airplane flying take a close look at the wings. If there is no large identification number, guess what? It's trolling cell phone information. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nonsense the C172 I few had no N number of the wing and most other small craft do not either.

      Delete
    2. OKOK. On the side of the fuselage more often than on the wing.
      Some large aircraft just have it on the vertical stabilizer.

      Delete
  3. Obungler and BJ are Dimocrats. The rules are different for them. Plus, they have the Fake News Media, their propaganda arm, providing cover for them. Clinton's crimes were far worse than Nixon's but he was a Dimocrat abd the Fake News Media was on his side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We read in the recent Wiki stuff that our CIA had tech to plant"false flag" information...to make some other state look guilty of an intrusion. We also know some CIA "mole" or "weasel" leaked all the info last year.
    Which makes better sense: Russia hacked the DNC and left its supposed "fingerprints as a trail or someone with the CIA methodology "framed" Russia to demonize them and by extension damage Trump.,,,down the road after the fake narrative had been planted.
    Someone should press the Feds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't trust Obama's administration.

    ReplyDelete