All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Thursday, January 12, 2017

67th Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

This morning, I woke up and saw this. It made me happy.

From Ravi:
Engaging and Ruthless Satire
When this book came out, I not only bought a copy for myself, but also gave it as a gift to two of my “anti-Trump” friends. As others have pointed out, “Peak Trump” is a classic in itself. Don has a tough task to match it in his upcoming book dealing with the General Election, given the rich material of mountainous comedy from the mainstream journalist and pundit class. You may exasperate “Only in America” or “Beyond Parody” when it comes to the ongoing chatter of this clown class, but the situation is not much different here in Europe either. Don's engaging and ruthless satire is the correct way to expose such absurdity. He must have had great fun writing it.
I did, Ravi, I did.

And the sequel as well.

1 comment:

  1. Rolling to 100 reviews!!

    We had as much fun reading the book as you had writing it.

    ReplyDelete