All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

China thinks President Trump is cocky

You'll love this one.
This might be one Chinese import I would buy.

From the Hill:
A statue of the "Trump rooster," according to a CNN report, will stand outside a mall in the Chinese city of Taiyuan. The rooster, which comes complete with Trump's signature hairstyle and hand gestures, was commissioned by the company that owns the mall.
"I think the rooster is very cute and funny, the hairstyle and eyebrows look very much like Donald Trump. I'm sure it will attract a lot of customers," Wei Qing, whose Shenghe Yangtai Business is selling replica roosters, told CNN.
The Trump rooster is being sold in at least four stores, with prices ranging from $57 to $1,739 for a 32 foot tall statue.
By the way, 2017 will be the Year of the Rooster under the Chinese calendar.

Well, the U.S. media should be eating plenty of crow.

@@@

Please read "Trump the Press," in which I skewer media experts who wrongly predicted Trump would lose the Republican nomination. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.

For an autographed copy, email me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Also, "Exceptional Americans" is available in paperback and on Kindle.

10 comments:

  1. Year of the Rooster, indeed. Maybe more like Cock of the Walk. Here is one (astrological = hokum)website's take on the Rooster:

    “I am alert
    Ready to take action
    The first on the scene
    The last to leave
    I take chances
    But I am precise
    I know where things belong
    I am orderly and fastidious
    Nothing escapes me
    I am always prepared
    I never give up or in
    I AM THE ROOSTER.”

    Hmm. Maybe there is something to this. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was traveling though China in 2011, in the markets in Guilin you could buy T-shirts that showed Obama in a Mao jacket and cap. The Chinese sure had him pegged right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did Mel Brooks put it in "Robin Hood: Men In Tights"?

    "He is headstrong and cocksure. Or is it the other way around?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trump's crowing really irritates the leftists, so...BONUS POINTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another artist gets the hair direction wrong. Amazing how many cartoonists cannot "reverse mirror" their brains and part Trump's hair on the wrong side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feng shui? Had some buddies that came down with that in Southeast Asia. I think a couple million units of penicillin cleared it up.

      Delete
    2. Probably a Sergeant, I'm thinking. They're never happy with their privates.

      Delete
  6. Time to dig out the Alice In Chains CD and play "Here Comes the Rooster!!"
    -Fred

    ReplyDelete