All errors should be reported to

Saturday, July 16, 2016

France pays the price of prosecuting Brigitte Bardot

Islamic terrorists attacked and killed 11 Frenchmen and injured 11 others on January 7, 2015, in the Charlie Hebdo attack.

Islamic terrorists attacked and killed 89 Frenchmen and injured 202 others on November 13, 2015, at the Bataclan theater.

An Islamic terrorist attacked and killed 84 Frenchmen and injured 204 others on July 14, 2016, at a Bastille Day celebration in Nice, France.

If only someone had warned them.

From Reuters on April 15, 2008:
French former film star Brigitte Bardot went on trial on Tuesday for insulting Muslims, the fifth time she has faced the charge of "inciting racial hatred" over her controversial remarks about Islam and its followers.
Prosecutors asked that the Paris court hand the 73-year-old former sex symbol a two-month suspended prison sentence and fine her 15,000 euros ($23,760) for saying the Muslim community was "destroying our country and imposing its acts".
Since retiring from the film industry in the 1970s, Bardot has become a prominent animal rights activist but she has also courted controversy by denouncing Muslim traditions and immigration from predominantly Muslim countries.
She has been fined four times for inciting racial hatred since 1997, at first 1,500 euros and most recently 5,000.
Prosecutor Anne de Fontette told the court she was seeking a tougher sentence than usual, adding: "I am a little tired of prosecuting Mrs Bardot."
If only someone had told the French in advance that there was a group of people steadfast in trying to kill them.

Of course, in putting her through all this, the message sent to everyone else was: Shut up. If you see something, keep it to yourself.


"Trump the Press: Don Surber's take on how the pundits blew the 2016 Republican race," is now on sale.

Steve Hayward of Power Line, and Austin Bay at Instapundit gave it glowing reviews.

Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space

And its Kindle release is on July 25. Pre-order here, please.

Autographed copies are $20 each. Please email me at 

Regardless of how you purchase this must reading for Trump supporters and media critics alike. Please post a book review on the Amazon site. That helps attract other readers.


  1. So much for Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite.

  2. She should ask for a refund.

    1. First thing I thought. Wonder how much poop she would stir up if she went to the courts and asked. She could even be gracious and say she'll forego the interest.

  3. Remember how frustrating it was in school when the slowest pupil in the room would keep asking the teacher to explain something over and over again because they just weren't getting it? The libs are the same way. How many school periods is it going to take and how many people have to be killed before these clueless dumbunnies get "the lesson"?

    1. About the only thing I remember well about my college days were the hours spent at the Orpheum Theater watching Bardot films.

    2. About the only thing I remember well about my college days were the hours spent at the Orpheum Theater watching Bardot films.

  4. Boiling frog: If a frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. That's what's been happening to France: the water is getting hotter by the month.

    1. It's happening to most of all Western Civilization.

  5. Dang it Big D, now I'm gonna have to dial up The Prentenders Message Of Love!

  6. I suspect that France's elites are going to be at first bewildered, then horrified, when the French populace's maddened psyche switches from Stockholm Syndrome to one of hypervigilance.

    When 90% of the population finally takes it into its head to go after the other 10%, that's not a civil war, that's a pogram. For once, it'll won't feature Jews. Virtually all the French ones have already emigrated to Israel.

  7. With 2 or 3 Hillary appointees on our Supreme Court, we will have hate speech laws just like those in Europe.

  8. Hi all, Newbie here. Newest thing: Declaring the radical Muslim-at-War-With-Infidels mentally ill, not for being Muslim (a reasonable proposition a case could be made for), but instead mentally ill for the actions they willingly commit. A surprising new tack, if ineffective. It keeps the CNN/MSNBC hosts comfortable, however. Cheers, if you can.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.