All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Happy anniversary, America

The videos that killed the political stars.


From ABC (featuring Donna Brazile):



It was Skeeter Davis time:



Remember how they all laughed?




On November 8, 2016, America had its greatest victory in my lifetime.

***

Please enjoy my books on how the press bungled the 2016 election.




Caution: Readers occasionally may laugh out loud at the media as they read this account of Trump's election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.



Caution: Readers occasionally may laugh out loud at the media as they read this account of Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

9 comments:

  1. There's gotta be a go-to theologian we can ask ... can harshing the MSM's President Hillary mellow be considered an Act of Grace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABC might as well have hired Pauline Kael to do their campaign coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day, I woke this morning and Trump was still president and Hillary was not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the thought of Hillary crying in her chardonnay brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Trump-iversary, Don. Thanks for your continuing enthusiasm and punditry - you are a real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget the Beast swooning on 9/11.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On that Morning Joe clip above I found this delicious statement from Hillary (and thank God the quote wasn't longer, listening to her voice makes me break out in hives. What a bullet we dodged!)

    HRC: "Years from today, when your kids and my kids ask what you did in 2016, when everything was on the line, you'll be able to say you voted for a stronger, fairer, better America!"

    I did! I voted for President DONALD J. TRUMP!

    Thank God that so many other Americans did too!

    ReplyDelete