All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Saturday, July 15, 2017

"Best book ever on a presidential campaign."

The 35th Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment" is in. Wow.



John R. Henry's review blew me away:
Best book ever on a presidential campaign
A shame I can only give 5 stars. It deserves more. Great book, well written and collects a lot of useful info in one place. I've been a fan of Don Surber for many years with his blog. This book takes me to a new level of fandom.
Writers like Don and books like this will help Make America Great Again!
I found only one serious error of fact. That is when Don credits John Travis with "Sixteen Tons." C'mon Don, everyone knows it was Merle who wrote it!
How many other books have you read recently that only had a single factual error and no errors at all of opinion?
Buy this book. It is worth every penny.
John Henry
I apologize for calling Merle Travis "John."

Of course, with a name like John Henry, the song is embedded in your heart.

I will try better next time.

As for readers reviewing the book on Amazon (and "Trump the Press" as well), please do.



Caution: Readers occasionally may laugh out loud at the media as they read this account of Trump's election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.



Caution: Readers occasionally may laugh out loud at the media as they read this account of Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. You know Don you might consider a screen
    play-comedy of course. Good on you, Don...
    TG McCoy
    Casting the movie might be creative, too..

    ReplyDelete