Monday, June 12, 2017

34th Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment"

People in Pittsburgh are having a good Monday, thanks to the Penguins winning the Stanley Cup.

But I am having an even better Monday, thanks to Jeffrey J. Stuart, who wrote the 34th Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment."
Educational
As a person interested in understanding the most interesting presidential election in my lifetime, I decided to read this account. I found it as entertaining as it was informative. I learned a great number of things I missed and gained a better understanding of what led so many to vote for President Trump.
Thank you for the nice review.

I hope this inspires others to review the book at Amazon.





On November 8, 2016, the American people said, "Trump the Establishment!"

Now read the book that explains how and why the press missed this historic election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.


And then read the original, "Trump the Press," which chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I see you got 100% 5-star reviews. Doin' GOOOOD.

    ReplyDelete