Monday, May 15, 2017

Tweets I did not send

Following the lead from Glenn Reynolds, I am limiting my free content to Twitter because the company bans conservatives willy-nilly. On the other hand, I use it to promote my site and books.

And I read it. Here are my responses to tweets from others, which I did not tweet but share with my beloved readers.

Notice how Mom jumped in to save her son? Me neither.
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Or Brown.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"America's Most Trusted Newspaper" is like being the tallest Pygmy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

What? Make Hollywooden heads actually pay their share of taxes? They may have to move to Texas.

Don't do it, Donald!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I see where liberals know as much about science as they do religion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Liberals say she just did that to get the Mother's Day carnation at Tudor's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem was, too many of their recruits liked it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, even Snopes says it is true.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Especially the dead ones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Israel's war of independence enters its 69th year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't even mourn his Mom's death.

Maybe that is because she can still vote Democrat in the afterlife.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, liberals are all Blue Lives Matter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Marriage? It's masturbation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I also resisted tweeting my reaction to this headline: "Browns waive OG Josh Boutte."

That's right, I was going to tweet, "Browns shake their Boutte."




On November 8, 2016, the American people said, "Trump the Establishment!"

Now read the book that explains how and why the press missed this historic the election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.


And then read the original, "Trump the Press," which chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Anyone references an Ivy League school without naming names, I'd ask them if they're THAT ashamed of Harvard and Yale, because they damned well OUGHT to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam! That is mean! Next time post a beverage warning.
      Sologamy? Gal ordered one of those drinks that come in a wide glass, then stuck her hand in it.
      Barkeep asks, Something wrong with your hand?
      Gal say, no, just getting my date drunk.
      And that folks is so-lo-humor.

      Delete
    2. I don't DO trigger (or choking on a drink) warnings.

      Delete
  2. This entry reminds me of an old MAD Magazine feature - "Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions". Keep on snapping.

    ReplyDelete