Tuesday, May 09, 2017

85th Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

A person who listed his or her name simply as Amazon customer made my day with a good review:
Excellent Book
This was a great recap and additional information that I was not aware. I am a news junkie, so I was already familiar with much of the content. But Don Surber offered more insight and a refreshing twist to how Donald Trump played the media how most of the press, polling community and political pundits were completely caught off guard.
Thank you for the encouragement.

On November 8, 2016, the American people said, "Trump the Establishment!"

Now read the book that explains how and why the press missed this historic the election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.


And then read the original, "Trump the Press," which chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Your readers mostly love the book. Ya done good.

    ReplyDelete