Friday, May 05, 2017

29th Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment"

Eric M. Kampmann is the Reader of the Day.

He just gave "Trump the Establishment" its 29th Amazon review. And readers know how much I like those reviews. Here is what he wrote:

Don Surber does a great job retelling the dramatic Presidential campaign stringing together (with great irony often) the accounts of the journalists who reported day to day. These writers were often blinded by their own negative opinions of Trumps campaign as it moved from rally to rally. The day of the election account is worth the price of admission.
Thank you, Eric M. Kampmann. I am happy you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

On November 8, 2016, the American people said, "Trump the Establishment!"

Now read the book that explains how and why the press missed this historic the election.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.


And then read the original, "Trump the Press," which chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. 100% 5-star reviews. Ain't nobody dissin' this book even a little. Congrats, Don!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda stunned that Shillary's fans or Obama buttboys haven't started spamming Amazon with 1-star reviews of either of Don's books!
      Oh, shoot, maybe I shouldn't have said that, giving them ideas....
      -Fred

      Delete