Thursday, April 27, 2017

They regret not voting for Trump

To the embarrassment of the media, their polls keep showing Trump supporters stick with President Trump because they do not believe the media's anti-Trump propaganda.

Not only that, the media's biggest fear is coming true.

People now regret not voting for Trump.
Murray, the owner of a small business-finance company in California, admits he likes to be different — “to take the contrary position.” Yet even he is surprised to have reached his latest conclusion — that while he strongly supported Hillary Clinton during the campaign, and voted for her without reservation, he now wishes he had cast that vote for Donald Trump.
“I like what he’s doing, and I wish I had voted for him,” he says. Not having supported Trump sooner, he says, makes him “feel like a coward.”
Ha ha ha.

More from the story:
For Matt Green, a self-described libertarian in Dallas who didn’t vote at all, because he “disliked everyone” (including the Libertarian candidate), it was both the press coverage and the constant protests that changed his mind.
“The media and the left kept calling those who voted for Trump ‘racist’ and ‘misogynistic,’” he said. “I know the people who voted for him are good people. They cast their votes because they were pro-life, or pro-Second Amendment, but not because they had malice in their hearts toward immigrants. I know these people, and if I have to take sides I’m going to side with the people who I know.”
At the time, Green was an editor of a conservative website called the Rouser, and 10 days after Election Day he wrote a column for that site titled “I Didn’t Vote for Trump, But I Wish I Had.” In it he wrote, “Seeing the outrage and general disregard for decent human behavior from the left, it has become clear to me that, despite the moral downfalls of this narcissistic man, he is the best choice to take control of this country.”
For Jacob IsBell, it was all of the above — plus the violence. A musician and podcaster from Albuquerque, he did not vote the national ticket in November, though he did vote in the state and local elections. Then, in the days afterward, he watched as anti-Trump protests turned violent. When Milo Yiannopoulos was not allowed to speak in Berkeley, that was IsBell’s turning point. “Not because I support anything the guy was going to say, but I support his right to say it,” he says. “I find myself so bothered with what I view as the violent assault against free speech. It was a galvanizing event. I thought, ‘If this is what the opposition is, then I’ll pick a side.’”
Yep.

He's an American.

We hate fascism.

We also hate liars.

Which is why media support is at an all-time low.

But man do we Americans like winning.

Under President Trump, we win. Watch our numbers grow.




The original, "Trump the Press" chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.
Then came "Trump the Establishment," covering the election, which again the media missed.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

9 comments:

  1. I just called the White House comment line the other day.
    Told 'em I am not tired of winning yet.
    Told 'em how much it disgusts me that speakers are facing such violence at our supposed institutions of higher learning.
    Muslim for Trump

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good on ya, mate! The Train welcomes all who love freedom. The Antifa shall reap what they sow. We got this. Thanks for making that call!

      Delete
  2. And this is in less than 100 days!!!! Keep it up media and leftists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the Democrats are losing the musicians vote, they are truly screwed. Sounds like not even Petrillo could've held the line for Hillary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired me. I sent an email via the White House website as follows:

    Winning status: Still
    Tired status: Not even a little

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much more winning before Hillary's head explodes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. One way to put it: "Lately, when I check the news, I feel like I’m fighting my way through a room full of cobwebs, like I’m boxing with phantoms; there are no clear, understandable positions on the left. They’re fighting, yes, but in that thrashing, flailing, windmill fashion that infuriated little boys are prone to. Liberals have no rational point to make, but they make it loudly, wearing ridiculous costumes, shouting obscenities and marching, marching, marching."

    Deana Chadwell, AmThinker

    ReplyDelete
  7. These people throwing around the word narcissist bothers the hell out of me. I take they don't know the meaning of the word because Trump is not one. It would be Hussein and Killary who do no wrong and with no empathy for others, are the real narcissists. They hear the word from the evil ones, therefor it must be true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voltaire once stated, "I disagree with what you have to say, sir, but I will defend, to the death, your right to say it." This was an American belief, once upon a time, long, long ago, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete