Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Hannity's accuser never accused him

I thought odd the claim that Sean Hannity sexually harassed Debbie Schlussel, a lawyer and conservative commentator. She is a big girl. She can handle him herself, I thought.

Turns out, that was not her claim at all. It was a Fake News media fabrication.

The story broke Friday that Sean Hannity had hit on her years ago when he was in Detroit. The media turned this anecdote into a full-blown accusation of sexual harassment.

Huh?

On Monday, she straightened things out.

From Law Newz:
“I would never accuse him of that. Sexual harassment has a special meaning under the law, and I would never accuse him of that,” Schlussel, an attorney herself, said.  Schlussel said the interaction happened in the early 2000’s when Hannity was in Detroit taping a show.
“He tried to get me to go back to the hotel after the show after he and his executive producer Bill Shine treated me horribly,” she said on the radio program. Schlussel later clarified that it wasn’t his hotel room, but rather his hotel. She told LawNewz.com that she did go on the show following the incident, but after that was “banned from Fox News.”
“I never thought I was sexually harassed by Sean Hannity, I thought he was weird and creepy not someone I liked,” Schlussel said.
But Huffington Post and other Fake News sites had already worked that tale into a claim of sexual harassment.

It isn't.

It's a guy hitting on a gal.

When she protested that she never meant that, these same slimy frauds said she "walked back" her story.

Now then, do I believe her about the hotel?

It's not my problem. I don't care. I am not married to either one of them.

My purpose is to just show how careless the media has become.



The original, "Trump the Press" chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.
Then came "Trump the Establishment," covering the election, which again the media missed.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

14 comments:

  1. The same people bashing Hannity mocked Mike Pence for his rules about dining alone and/or drinking with women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent point.

      ....and love and voted for Bill Clinton.

      Delete
  2. The war on men is not a bug, but a feature of the man hating matriarchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the media is careless. I think they are deliberately making up lies in order to keep things churning and see if anything they make up grows legs. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fake news generators
      should be shot
      during development
      attacking Sean is a bit useless
      he is working 24X7

      Delete
  4. I dunno, Big D. Any self-respecting person would have Immediately corrected the story. She waited. Probably got wind of that MOAB lawsuit that Sean was about to drop on her. This woman is no more a conservative than Ezra Klein is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's it.

      All the girly men are getting lessons these days on how to stand up and fight.

      And win.

      Delete
  5. "Careless"?

    I wouldn't describe someone who plants minefields as "careless".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. These were journalistic IEDs (Intentional Explosive Denunciation) aimed at conservatives.

      Delete
  6. An invite to a hotel is not a hit. She was treated badly, and it is possible that his intent was to go only to the hotel lounge and buy her dinner and a drink to show that nothing personal was meant by the hostile acts on camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THINGS FEMINISM HAS TAUGHT ME:

      1. If a woman goes back to a man's hotel room for drinks she is not consenting to sex.

      2. If a man invites a woman to go back to his hotel room for drinks he is sexually propositioning her.

      Delete
  7. I can believe the allegations about O'Reilly, but that doesn't make them true. I can't believe them about Hannity. Both are based on listening and watching both for many, many years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The FakeNews outlets thought they had the opportunity to take down Hannity the same way that O'Reilly was taken down. I am surprised that Gloria Allred didn't jump in with one of her army of fungible sexually harrassed women victims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The media always make it a point to give Allred air time to announce her lawsuits, but I have never heard a word about the outcome of a single one of them, whether the cases were settled or whether they went to trial. What's her W/L record? She's clearly a good publicist, but how good a lawyer is she?

      Delete