"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

83rd Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

Bob T gave me a nice review of "Trump the Establishment" on Amazon. Now he has done the same with the original, "Trump the Press."
Insightful
Another excellent Don Surber read. Love how the same pundits who wrote Trump off in the primary's, doubled down and wrote Trump off in the general election. Kudos to cartoonist Gary Larsen for nailing it.
I am glad he enjoyed the book. I may have to do another after all. But I will need a few more reviews to convince me.



The original, "Trump the Press" chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.
Then came "Trump the Establishment," covering the election, which again the media missed.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. OK, us folks! Got to RE-view Mistah Don's books. Let's get on it.

    ReplyDelete