Wednesday, April 19, 2017

26th Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment"

June Cleaver made my morning (I am on the other side of the world right now) with a nice review of "Trump the Establishment" on Amazon.
Another Home Run
I read Trump the Press and loved it. Once again, Don Surber has chronicled for history the abject failure of all the "wise" pundits, experts, and political operatives who smugly presented their paid for opinions as fact.

Buy the book so can spot these same policy prostitutes whenever their masters send them out to sell you down the river for your own good.

Don's a terrific, insightful writer who's blog is on my daily must read list.
Thank you, and please keep reading.



The original, "Trump the Press" chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.
Then came "Trump the Establishment," covering the election, which again the media missed.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment