Monday, April 10, 2017

24th Amazon Review of "Trump the Establishment"

Skies are blue. I'm retired. Donald Trump is president. And another Amazon Review of "Trump the Establishment" is in.

It's a Four for Four Day, baby.



From Richard:
As Good as You Might Expect
Trump the Establishment is as good as you might expect if you were to read the twenty-plus five star reviews. In other words, it's great. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but I will echo others in saying I hope Mr. Surber is compiling notes towards his next book.
Thank you, Richard.

I am so glad you enjoyed it. The notes are for "The Best Eight Years of Our Lives." Goes on sale February 14, 2025, after the Michael Pence presidency begins, and The Donald poses to be sculpted into Mount Rushmore.




The original, "Trump the Press" chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Then came "Trump the Establishment," covering the election, which again the media missed.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for the 100% 5-star ratings!

    Now, that next book which "Goes on sale February 14, 2015, after the Michael Pence presidency begins...", ought that not be 2025?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You mean this ain't 2007? But I feel 10 years younger today.

      Delete
  2. If you make us wait 7 years for the NEXT book, we are just going to start writing "fan-Surber" books like the Harry Potter fans do.... writing "The Nonfictional Universe of Don Surber" just to keep ourselves from extreme withdrawal symptoms.
    [BTW I hear you are retired. - Personally I think you are just teasing]
    Thank You
    Rich in NC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well who is Severus Snape in this drama :)

      Delete
  3. Four for Four Day, and there are four comments...DANG, this is the fifth, which I'd plead. but it's too late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WSJ announced today that Peggy Noonan won Don Surber's Pulitzer for commentary. Sorry, Don. It really was yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Kanye can award it at the ceremony...

      Thanks

      Delete
  5. You're retired, Don? No wonder. All that top-down cruising you do, I'm surprised the radials last as long as they do.

    ReplyDelete