All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Sunday, April 09, 2017

23rd Amazon Review of "Trump the Establishment"

On this gorgeous Palm Sunday, I drove to Lanham then Cross Lanes with the top down. What a trip.

Then I went on line and read the 23rd Amazon Review of "Trump the Establishment."


What a wonderful day.

Longtime reader Dean Jutzi of Baden, Ontario, Canada, wrote it:
Required Reading!
An awesome follow up to Trump the Press! This book is so content rich and entertaining that the best review I can give is that I am reading it again!
Thank you, Dean Jutzi.

By all means, read it again. His was a very humbling review because it reminded me that readers expect me to do my best at all times. I definitely encourage others to write their reviews of both books. They really help me.




The original."Trump the Press" chronicled and mocked how the media missed Trump's nomination.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.
Then came "Trump the Establishment," covering the election, which again the media missed.

It is available on Kindle, and in paperback.

Autographed copies of both books are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. The 23rd straight 5-star rating. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I drove to Lanham then Cross Lanes with the top down."

    Don, you really gotta stop all these shirtless drives around the WV countryside.

    T'ain't right to taunt all those young farmers' daughters with something they know they can never have.

    ReplyDelete