"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Monday, April 03, 2017

22nd Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment"

Oh what a beautiful morning. Oh what a beautiful day.

I woke up to the 22nd Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment."

C Keller wrote:
A must read for the political junkies
I'm a political junky and I loved the book. It was fascinating to go behind the scenes and hear about the "Deplorable Pundits" debunking the main stream media's polls with their own research and investigating. Joel Pollak's time spent at Trumps rally's and talking to "everyday American's"was very interesting. I read his work at Breitbart news and we have the pleasure of hearing him every Tuesday morning on one of our local radio stations .Being familiar with his work was reason enough to buy his book. I was not disappointed.
Thank you. The reviews are very encouraging, and very important because they let other readers know what to expect in the book. And Pollak is a genuinely good reporter. I am very, very flattered.

1 comment: