"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Strip joint fan Stephen Hawking does not like Trump's America

British physicist Stephen Hawking became the latest celebrity to blast the United States for daring to elect President Trump.

Hawking told ITV's Good Morning Britain: "I have many friends and colleagues [in the US] and it is still a place I like and admire in many ways, but I fear that I may not be welcome."

Nonsense. Strippers in Devore, California, love the man, according to Radar Online.

From Radar Online in 2012:
According to a source who has been a member of Freedom Acres swingers club for nearly half a decade, Hawking, 70, shows up to the club with a bevy of nurses and assistants and has naked woman grind on him.
“I have seen Stephen Hawking at the club more than a handful of times,” the source revealed.
“He arrives with an entourage of nurses and assistants. Last time I saw him he was in the back ‘play area’ laying on a bed fully clothed with two naked women gyrating all over him.”
The story went on to say:
“I have spoken to him on several occasions and have even shared drinks with people in his group,” the insider said.
“And he’ll even take photos with people in the club as long as it’s in a neutral area.”
Well, good for him.

But he is mistaken if he thinks he is accomplishing anything with his trash talk about my country, my president, and my way of life.

Celebrities should stick to what they know. In his case quarks, cameos on TV shows, and where Schrödinger's cat is.

 
My books are available on Kindle or paperback:

"Trump the Press." In paperback.

"Trump the Establishment." In paperback.

"Exceptional Americans." In paperback.

"Exceptional Americans 2: The Capitalists" (Kindle only).

Autographed paperbacks are available. Email me at DonSurber@GMail.com.

Follow me on Facebook, or on Twitter.

13 comments:

  1. Expertise in one field does not translate into expertise in all, except among the credentialed class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like he has more than one handicap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He must not understand cause and effect. With his comments, he is causing me to not want to welcome him. Shut up and quark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not as smart as we've been told he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schrödinger's Cat is alive... and pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Started in Devore and finished in Anaheim.

    Dumb schmuck forgot to put the handbrake on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am grateful he is doing his part to help single mothers who would otherwise be on welfare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who did you get to publish your ignorant crap? Hawking is more intelligent than any of you Trumpanzees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt Hawking is exceedingly gratified by your peer review.

      Delete
    2. I dunno. He seems pretty ignorant in some respects.

      Must be that darn elitist-liberal gene making him sound like an asshole. —Burnsie

      Delete
    3. Tried to redirect my mind but failed, imagining Hawking's robot voice telling a young hottie to take off her G string. Scrote shrinkage in 3,2,1...

      Delete
  9. I guess he only likes Trump voters when they're rubbing their naked young bodies on him.

    ReplyDelete