Monday, March 27, 2017

Illegal alien proves Trump right

I decided to set to music this Dallas Morning News story by Eline de Bruijnto music. The story is headlined:
South Texas woman kidnapped by unauthorized immigrant she fed for 3 days, officials say
The song is "The Snake," about a snake a woman found half-frozen. Al Wilson made it a hit in 1968.


Trump recited lyrics to that song at rallies throughout his campaign:
"Take me in oh tender woman
"Take me in, for heaven's sake
"Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake.
She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived.
But once he revived, how did he repay her?
"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
"You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in.
"Take me in, oh tender woman
"Take me in, for heaven's sake
"Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake.
Which leads to this story in the Dallas Morning News:
An unauthorized immigrant kidnapped  a woman who had been providing him food and water for three days in South Texas, officials said.
Shorty after he bound the woman's feet and hands and forced her into a car on Wednesday in Dimmit County, she was able to escape, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
She fled from the vehicle as the immigrant attempted to start it.
A witness notified the Dimmit County sheriff's office about a woman who had her hands tied with rope walking down  a road, officials said. 
Sheriff's deputies and Border Patrol agents found the man's footprints leading away from the woman's home, where she told authorities she had been providing food and water for the man for several days.
"Take me in, oh tender woman
"Take me in, for heaven's sake
"Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake.

Sure, not all illegal aliens are kidnappers, rapists, drug mules, or murderers.

But every one of them is breaking the law by being here.

Why do we taken them in?



"Trump the Establishment" is now on Kindle.

"Trump the Establishment" is also available in paperback.

This is the sequel to "Trump the Press," which covered the nomination. The original -- "Trump the Press" -- is available on Kindle, or in paperback on Amazon.

Autographed copies are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

8 comments:

  1. Give a man a hand and he takes two arms, ties them up and steals your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kept reading "Dimwit County", then saw the real name. The misread one seems more accurate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your inner Unimproved Dave told y0u it was "Dimwit".

      Delete
  3. This sort of thing happens all the time. That old wheeze about a Conservative is a Liberal that just got mugged is due for an overhaul.

    "unauthorized immigrant"? That;'s right up there with Dingy Harry's "undocumented American".

    ReplyDelete
  4. "LDK" means two different things to a conservative and a liberal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so is 'unauthorized' the new 'undocumented'? lol Orwell is rolling in his grave --he thought the sheep would be harder to fool. he underestimated the amount of virtue signaling

    ReplyDelete
  6. So how many progressives take in illegals, provide them food and ask for nothing in return. . . . . Yea, I thought so.

    ReplyDelete