Tuesday, March 28, 2017

17th Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment"

I received a delightful, complimentary email from a man this morning. I thanked him, and asked him to write a review.

He did.

He stayed anonymous, which is his choice:
History recorded live for posterity
I have just finished reading Don's two books on Trump. I think its fair to say that he has written the definitive historical record of the ups and downs of the 2016 Presidential Campaign. Fifty years from now historians will find more real-time information recorded for posterity in these two books than all of the others that will be inevitably be written.
To be sure, this feeds my ego but these reviews also help spread the word.

I post these to encourage others. Hint, hint.



"Trump the Establishment" is now on Kindle.

"Trump the Establishment" is also available in paperback.

This is the sequel to "Trump the Press," which covered the nomination. The original -- "Trump the Press" -- is available on Kindle, or in paperback on Amazon.

Autographed copies are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. As you know, encouragement by my readers keeps me going. Had readers not requested it, I would not have written the sequel to "Trump the Press."

      Delete