"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Would Jebbio McCruzney do it?

Readers may recall I invented Jebbio McCruzney last summer to represent the perfect Republican Establishment candidate who would politely lose the election to Hillary, unlike the embarrassing Donald Trump, who had the audacity to believe he could win.

So now that Hillary lost, what would President Jebbio McCruzney do?

Would he stop the federalization of bathroom use?

Would he have his UN ambassador stand up for Israel?


Would he enforce the immigration law?

Would he call out a liberal media? Would he set up an agency to help victims of crimes by illegal aliens? Would he call up CEOs and get them to build factories here and cut their prices on defense products? Would he appoint Neil Gorsuch or compromise to avoid a fight?

I don't know.

I don't care.

Jebbio McCruzney is a fictional character.

Donald Trump is real. He blows up, makes mistakes, and most of all, gets the job done as few have before.

He is my president.

Give 'em hell, Donald. Give 'em dirty, rotten hell.



Kindle is now taking orders. The Kindle version appears on March 1.

"Trump the Establishment" is already available in paperback.

This is the sequel to "Trump the Press," which covered the nomination. It is available on Kindle, or in paperback on Create Space.

Autographed copies are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

12 comments:

  1. Something in the back of my mind tells me that President Trump has a portrait of General George S. Patton in a prominent location somewhere. - Elric

    "Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more." - General George S. Patton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forward Defense, yup.

      Trump's response to the ol' beanball is to run out to the mound and beat the pitcher spitless.

      Delete
    2. Exactly, Dave. And then that pitcher will never throw at your head again. Good analogy, brother.

      Delete
  2. All this talk of "Give 'em hell", "you're fired", etc, Don ... You realize that you're playing hobb with the Democrat Gaian theological narrative?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and he had to tell the irs not to enforce the individual mandate. The reason? Because the republican congress that passed six obamacare repeal laws when there was a president who wouldn't sign it won't pass even one when there's a president who will sign it.
    And since obamacare cannot function without an individual mandate, this is how Trump is dragging congress kicking and screaming across the finish line of repealing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's maybe a few hints...I don't know either.

    "...It's an act of love" ("Where's my guacamole bowl?") and ("C'mon man, my wife never bought all those shoes")

    “I would just say, ‘You know Ted, you have been gifted above any man that I know and God has destined you for greatness”

    "Illegal immigrants are “a critical part of our society” and should be provided a route to amnesty"

    Anyone just get a chill up their spine? The GOPe gets one now 24/7.

    We're the luckiest Americans alive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you still can't convince a NeverTrumper that Bush, Rubio, or Cruz would have lost to Clinton. I thought the fact that Clinton won Virginia so convincingly was basic proof of this, but alas no. I don't any of those three would have carried WI, MI, and PA, and would have lost all by more than 3%. And it is likely those candidates would have lost FL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a sad commentary - but also it gives me hope - that Trump is closer to our Founding Fathers in the way he is running the government so far, than any of the 16 other professional GOP politicians he beat would be based on their track records and statements and fecklessness...

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I'd like to say is that I turned 60 years old on Jan. 19th, and I woke up on Jan. 20th. a much happier man. I saw a chance that I might see the great USA that I grew up in again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only one major concern with Trump: one of the major platforms of Candidate Trump was to calm the pointless antagonistic relationship with Russia. But he (or people on his administration) appear to be backtracking on that. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either remnants of the old order, or perhaps a little good cop bad cop.

      Delete