All ten are easily answered if you are willing to work a few minutes online. But if you are a lazy liberal millionaire TV celebrity, I guess you are too good to do your own homework.
Let me find the answers.
1. Will he keep the sanctions against Russia or scrap them?
Modify. From CBS News:
The Trump administration appeared to loosen U.S. sanctions Thursday that the Obama administration had imposed against Russia in response to its cyberattacks in the 2016 presidential election.
The Treasury Department published a license that authorizes certain transactions between U.S. companies and the FSB, Russia’s security service and for the importation, distribution or use of “certain information technology products in the Russian Federation.” Such transactions had been prohibited under Obama administration sanctions imposed on Russia in late December. At the time, the U.S. sanctioned nine entities and individuals including the FSB and GRU. The Obama administration said that the FSB had assisted and provided material support to the GRU in its efforts to interfere with the U.S. election.2. How will he pay for his border wall, both in the short term and long term?
Trump has said Mexico will pay the $10 billion. Congress will advance the money. Congress authorized the wall 11 years ago.
Todd never asked Obama how he would pay for that $737 billion stimulus in 2009. Obama never did. He put it on the credit card.
3. When will there be an Obamacare replacement plan? And what will it look like?
That's up to Congress. It took Congress 14 months to enact Obamacare after Obama took office.
4. Will Trump follow through on his call to investigate voter fraud in the 2016 election?
Last week, Trump said he would. Todd needs to keep up with the news.
5. Will Trump's administration halt Barack Obama's DACA program, which gives qualified "Dream Act" kids the ability to stay and work in the country?
Breitbart reported Trump will issue an executive order instructing the executive branch (which a president runs) on this matter by the end of February,
6. Will he support large-scale efforts to reform entitlement programs like Medicare and Social Security?
No. He outlined his plans to AARP to grow the economy and save Social Security.
7. Is he going to follow through on the promise to guarantee six weeks of paid leave and incentives to reduce child-care costs?
Time reported he laid out his plan in September.
8. Will he pursue his idea to impose term limits on Congress?
Paul Ryan is on board. As this will require a constitutional amendment, a president has no say in the matter. Congress and state legislatures handle amendments.
9. Will he push to "open" up libel laws?
Yes. He favors a British approach to libel.
10. And will he move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem?
Yes. The New York Times reported this.
Chuck Todd and his two assistants are the kind of lazy dullards who dominate cable news punditry.
This is why Todd was surprised when Trump won the nomination -- and the presidency.
Please read "Trump the Press," in which I skewer media experts who wrongly predicted Trump would lose the Republican nomination. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.
It covers the nomination process only. The general election is covered in a sequel, "Trump the Establishment," which will be published in paperback on Tuesday.
For autographed copies of either book, email me at DonSurber@GMail.com
Be deplorable. Follow me on Twitter.