"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

First review of "Trump the Establishment"

Leslie Eastman of Legal Insurrection published the first review of "Trump the Establishment."
Like his first book, Trump the Establishment is filled with humor and keen political analysis. However, the tone is more serious, because the efforts to smash Trump’s run escalated substantially. For those of us who follow politics closely, Trump the Establishment, will become a go-to reference for specific examples of how fake news is generated as it relates to the new administration.
The whole review is here.

I really like what she said about the NAFTA chapter.

5 comments:

  1. WELL!! She liked the book as much as we like you, and expect to like your book once we get our hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FTA: Trump the Establishment, will become a go-to reference for specific examples of how fake news is generated as it relates to the new administration.

    Indeed it will! I've ordered the book and can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that means that my copy will arrive today!

    (I'm glad that Leslie Eastman liked it, though that's no surprise- and I hope that Legal Insurrection is returning to being a readable blog, now that President Trump has been elected. I was once a regular there, but the high level of anti-Trump venom expressed there drove me away; I no longer have the site bookmarked. Any pro-Trump comments were attacked viciously, before the election. I hope that's all changed for the better.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As one of the pro-Trump authors there, I would hope you stop by and give it a try again.

      Delete
  4. Don, why did you choose self-publishing as opposed to the traditional method?

    ReplyDelete