"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fifth Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment"

The Fifth Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment" is in. Sort of.

From Marlboro:
I'm only a couple chapters in, but I'm not going to wait until I'm done to write a review. This is better than Trump the Press. I'm one of those people who underlines, highlights and writes notes in the margins of books. Can't do it. Every damn line is a highlight.
Wow. "Better than Trump the Press"? Really? Don't ask me. I love all my children and all my books equally. but dang, if it is, well, wow.

Anyway, I hope this review encourages other reviews, because reviews really help.

Thanks, Marlboro.

2 comments:

  1. "Will there be any stars, any stars in my crown,
    When at evening the sun goeth down?"

    Yup.

    ReplyDelete