"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Eighth Amazon review of "Trump the Establishment"

Number Eight.

From Duncan Black
Part 2 of a Trilogy?
Let's hope Don Surber pens his history of Trump's first term. And if he does, let's pray that book will be as hilariously successful as this here book -- and the first one, Trump the Press. Each page evokes a "Oh, yeah, I remember what that idiot said" reaction. After all, these are books about the press and their fellow travelers, not political histories. Don Surber may be a self-described retired newsman, but in the past year of that lazy lifestyle he has written part of what I predict will be definitive history of the Trump juggernaut. Nice work, sir, very nice work. Again.
Thank you, Mister Black. I appreciate your taking the time to pen a nice review. I encourage others to do so as well.

I am only as good as my readers.

Pre-order on Kindle (release date is March 1). Available in paperback, as well.

5 comments:

  1. Scuse me, but isn't a "trilogy" a tragedy in three parts?

    Better it be a multipart course in Real Journalism ... "Surbernautics"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, Dave. If Big D is up for it, I'd love to see this turn into a Harry Potter kinda gig. So...

      Book 3: Trump the Deep State
      Book 4: Trump the Chinese
      Book 5: Trump the Environmentalists
      Book 6: Trump the Economy
      Book 7: Trump the Foes of West Virginia

      Delete
  2. Now 8 for 8 in 5-star reviews! Now I gotta go chase that Legal Insurrection mention that you didn't include.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book was such a joy to read. My wife (also a Trump fan) even started getting annoyed with me because I kept yelling out, "Honey, listen to what Don said about THIS!"

    ReplyDelete