"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

79th Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

A gray day in Poca, but it was made bright after reading the latest review of "Trump the Press."

From mbmeme:
It was most enjoyable reading this book about how the Trump 2016 election played out. I have ordered your next book and am anxious to read it!
Thank you for the review, and I hope you will enjoy and review, "Trump the Establishment."

Today is the last day to pre-order "Trump the Establishment" on Kindle -- because it debuts on Kindle at midnight!



"Trump the Establishment" is also available in paperback.

This is the sequel to "Trump the Press," which covered the nomination. The original -- "Trump the Press" -- is available on Kindle, or in paperback on Create Space.

Autographed copies are available by writing me at DonSurber@GMail.com

Please follow me on Twitter.

Friend me on Facebook.