Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Washington Times punked


All those gatekeepers. All those editors. All those journalism awards on the wall. And still this little snot-nosed brat using a fake name punked the Washington Times into believing someone was paying people to protest the inauguration.

Tucker Carlson outed him -- and got a gigantic laugh out of it.

(The tweet is wrong. It is the Washington Times that he punked, not the Post.)

Guess what, boys and girls? There is no Fourth Estate. We do not have a free press. We have a pack of credentialed monkeys throwing their feces at America. I love that someone punked them. Again.

Remember, if it looks too good to be true, it is.

Bad journalism is bad journalism. I don't care if it is from the left or from the right.

11 comments:

  1. I was laughing my ass off. Tucker was outstanding, and the fake guy was a real treat to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50/hour and $2500 retainer from a grass roots organization; riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the Roswell papers are true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. that was classic street art.
    I'd like to think some punks jumped into the family prius and headed to DC-expecting pay..
    BRAVO!(sierra.)
    TG

    ReplyDelete
  5. That interview is why I am watching FNC at 6 pm again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't have to be true if it reinforces the prescribed narrative. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As taught at the dan rather media school.

      Delete
  7. With Soros paying for activists to supposedly organize demonstrations that become riots, I also fell for it, I have to admit. Tucker was excellent and watching him go from calling the guy a liar to Tucker smiling about the punking of us was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With Soros paying for activists to supposedly organize demonstrations that become riots, I also fell for it, I have to admit. Tucker was excellent and watching him go from calling the guy a liar to Tucker smiling about the punking of us was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wondered if Father Guido Sarducci had any kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I got up this a.m. the headline on FNC was "Chelsea Gets Commutation;" my first thought was "Chelsea was gonna go to jail for the Clinton Crime Foundation paying for her wedding?? What about HilLIARy??" Then I realized they were talking about "Peyton" Manning, as this fool referred to the traitor last night.
    -Fred

    ReplyDelete