"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

The Kindle version of debuts March 1. Amazon is now taking orders.

Monday, January 09, 2017

65th Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

I am blessed by kind readers. From Alonzo M. Layton:
Great accounting of the nomination process and how Trump won it. Hopefully a sequel is in the works about the general election because I'll definitely buy it.
Reviews do not have to be long to help guide others to this book.

What? You haven't read it? Well, here it is for your reading pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. This guy got it. The one who complained your book didn't cover the election, and then returned it...didn't get it. There's at least one in every crowd. (You realize, I trust, that now you'll have to do a First 100 Days of Trump book next?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same thing. Trump the Presidency: first 100 days and sequels at appropriate intervals/topics. Theodore White is turning green in his grave.

      Delete
  2. Superb. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your.
    Digital Marketing Company in India

    ReplyDelete