I tweeted back.
And Guerrero blocked me.Your 4 year old sister can be president if she learns from Hillary's mistakes: Be honest, upright, accomplish something outside politics https://t.co/GbNlgv3kq8— DeplorableDonSurber (@donsurber) December 5, 2016
I have been blocked by better.
Leslie Feffer, a rock writer in New York City, and definitely NOT a Trump fan, added to my Tweet.
Then I tweeted:@donsurber And stop pretending that it's an accomplishment to ride a man's coattails to an undeserved career— Leslie Feffer (@LeslieFeffer) December 5, 2016
OK, I should have said "crap."And learn some makeup. Think "Legally Blonde"— DeplorableDonSurber (@donsurber) December 5, 2016
Oh and don't treat waitresses and Secret Service like shit https://t.co/mZ7Wk5vBOz
But readers get the point.
Missus Clinton tried to use Feminist Privilege to become president of the United States.
She might have gotten it too if not for President Trump standing up to her and the massive corruption from her corporate cronies and foreign despots who donated to her sham foundation.
The lessons of Hillary are clear:
1. Don't expect anything from life. Earn it.
2. Doing well in school is nice, but that entitles you to na da.
3. Looking good matters. The feminists who shunned good grooming to somehow get back at men -- the patriarchy -- did us all a favor by self-opting out of the job market.
4. Accomplish something outside of politics before seeking office.
5. Once in office, accomplish something.
6. Don't lie, cheat or steal.
I could go on, but basically, everything Baby Boomers were taught about character in school was right.
Hillary proved it on November 8.
Have a little fun. Read "Trump the Press," in which I skewer media experts who wrongly predicted Trump would lose the Republican nomination. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.
For an autographed copy, email me at DonSurber@GMail.com