"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Thursday, December 08, 2016

48th Amazon review of Trump the Press

The 48th Amazon is in -- and it is a five-star review by Lou:
I only hated one thing I reached the end of this book too fast!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL which I hear is being written now!!
Thanks, buddy. I hear that too.

NOTE: I am re-posting this from last night because I am told that if the book gets two more reviews, I get ice cream.



7 comments:

  1. Two more, Don. All you need is two more reviews. Once you get to 50, you start showing up differently (and a lot more prominently) in Amazon's algorithms. Speaking as a fellow Amazon author, trust me - this is a major turning point for you coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Thank you for the encouragement. I have the best readers. The best

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, and full speed please on the sequel to TtP!!!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, Don, just when can we expect Book #2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.mrctv.org/blog/fail-prweek-s-survey-22-pr-pros-found-zero-predictions-trump
    From here
    http://www.prweek.com/article/1414851/theyre-her-pr-execs-predict-resounding-clinton-victory?bulletin=breakfastbriefing&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=eNews%20Bulletin&utm_source=20161108&utm_content=www_prweek_com_article_14_1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer! I see now there are two 4-star ratings. Still, 46-2 is realllllllllllly GOOD.

    ReplyDelete