All errors should be reported to DonSurber@gmail.com

Monday, December 26, 2016

32nd Amazon review of "Exceptional Americans"

I have so concentrated on promoting "Trump the Press" and writing its sequel that I neglected promoting my previous work, "Exceptional Americans."

Two months ago, I received a five-star review from mcampey on October 27, which I shall share:
Need More Stars!
This little volume is a welcome dessert while dining on American History. Surber has found so many exceptional people that one volume cannot contain them all; therefore, I hope he writes others. Many highlighted in this 50 are familiar to most by deed if not by name. However, I found myself crying during one morning train commute when reading about the young WWII soldier that was armed with only a flame thrower. Get the book, have a little feast of your own.
Thank you. That man is Woody Williams and he is still alive and well and living in Barboursville, West Virginia.

"Exceptional Americans" is available here.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Don! (I need a macro for this.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the book I bought a couple of weeks ago. Now that Christmas is over, I hope to have time to read it, and will get you a review posthaste!

    ReplyDelete