How do I know this? He said so. And he is a man of his word.
People do not do business with liars. Government does.
He already outlined his plan. The press was too busy with Miss Piggy to bother looking at it.
I already reviewed the contract, but here are the highlights (these are my numbers, not his):
- a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health.
- a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
- I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
- I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
- I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.
- begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.
- begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.
- suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
There are many other promises.
This is a person who is thoughtful and has a plan to Make America Great Again.
The media never showed this side.
If the media had, Trump would have won by 10 points.
Book plug: "Trump the Press" skewers media experts who wrongly predicted Trump would lose the Republican nomination. I use my deadliest weapon: their own words. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.
Sequel is coming.