Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Readers slam Megyn Kelly's book

Megyn Kelly's new book has 184 Amazon reviews -- 36 are five-star. Her average is 1.8 stars.

My book, "Trump the Press," has 45 reviews -- 44 are five-star. My average is 4.98.

Her reviews are brutal:

"Horrible, bullying, hit piece. Megyn would have you believe she is an author, a journalist, and a victim when in reality she is a talentless shill who made it her mission to attack the 45th President of the United States. I have not watched her on FOX since she went out to end President Trumps campaign. Having failed she went Brittany. Lopped off her hair and hid in a closet for a week. She needs to go away. I included a photo of the moment she realized Trump had been elected."

"Wow get over yourself. You're not that good ! Used to be but sadly has lost the common touch. Will be fun to watch you at another network."

"It's evident this is a book of revenge from the very first word. Written in a style suitable for a second grader, Kelly dives into a world of finger pointing and false accusation. A desperate plea for others to see into her borderline personality devolving mind and find sympathy. Do not buy."

"Sometimes I love Megyn and sometimes I hate her. I was intrigued by her book but before I purchased it, I thought I might read the sample (and encourage others to do the same) I don't know who edited this, but it is the kind of reading that gives you a headache. It reads almost like a script rather than a free flowing feel of a novel. It is dry and stunted and already setting a 'victimology' theme. Sorry Megyn I will have to settle for more and find a different book. You are a bright woman who seems to exude strength and this book, albeit from what little I read.... not doing much for you."

"I hated the whole 'I am the news story' drama of Megan Kelly while it was happening and I hate it now that she put it on paper. Her 20 minutes of fame is up and she is just trying to get you to pay $$$ to listen to her whine some more. Do yourself a favor, don't bother buying it. It is a total waste of money, time and brain cells."

"Would rather give zero stars. Not well written. Uninteresting. She's very fake so I choked a lot. Never finished it. A bore. More of a 'look at me' and egotistical. My suggestion is don't purchase."

"This book has nothing substantive to offer. The only good thing to be said is that it could serve to provide a reference for why Hillary lost the election. The brow-beating, social ostracism tactic used by the left and their sympathizers (if Megyn isn't a downright far left-ist in disguise, at best she shares the hyper feminist victim viewpoints) to shame and coerce people to conform to their viewpoints is peppered throughout."

Of course, her book is selling a little better than mine. Maybe if I got the cover of Vanity Fair or Hollywood Reporter.

 @@@

"Trump the Press" skewers media experts who wrongly predicted Trump would lose the Republican nomination. I use my deadliest weapon: their own words. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.

24 comments:

  1. I've said it here before but I'll repeat my view on television programming - to wit, Newton Minnow was a seer when he called TV a vast wasteland. It was maybe so then, definitely so today.

    There are exceptions and one is Red Green reruns [particularly those with Ranger Gord].

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's what you need:

      https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=red+green

      No more commercials or grainy reruns. - Elric

      Delete
    2. Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.

      -Mikey NTH

      Delete
  2. Megan Kelly? Not 7 of 9, so much as 543,765 of 1,000,000.

    Chimps randomly banging at typewriters, doncha know. As Newhart would've said. "Hey, I think this one's got something, Charlie. Or maybe not. "It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times.""

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave - It was actually, "To be or not to be. That is the gzarnen plat."

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Denny. Benefits of a classical education. :)

      Delete
    3. Memorized lots of Bob Newhart monologues.

      Delete
  3. When all this started, I had barely heard of Donald Trump, and never heard of Megyn Kelly, but I listened the first time they "met" on my car radio while waiting to pick someone up at the airport.

    My very first reaction was: "So, who's the candidate, here, the guy running (Trump), or this airhead newsie?

    Review #5 says it so clearly: Kelly's "I am the news story" attitude.

    Don't need her. At. all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When all this started, I had barely heard of Donald Trump, and never heard of Megyn Kelly, but I listened the first time they "met" on my car radio while waiting to pick someone up at the airport.

    My very first reaction was: "So, who's the candidate, here, the guy running (Trump), or this airhead newsie?

    Review #5 says it so clearly: Kelly's "I am the news story" attitude.

    Don't need her. At. all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd have to be dressed in nothing but your slip to make the cover of Vanity Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmph. It sounds to me like Megyn is lucky that other people write what she reads on the air. That just figures...

    ReplyDelete
  7. People can tell when you've been bought out. Kelly went from being even handed to being a mechanistic hit man overnight. Much too obvious. And the payoffs have also been much too obvious. You'd think they could be just a little bit subtle. More evidence of idiocy at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good lord is this woman self-centered and pathetic. Her attacks on Donald Trump were disgraceful and, again, all about megyn and how she was going to be the news, instead of dutifully report it. Does she think she is being clever with her "We are told that you beat your wife...but don't look at me, I'm just reporting what I hear" questions? I believe she thinks she is pulling a fast one and coming across as an objective and hard-hitting journalist. A whiny, leftist, and vastly overrated screeching shill if you want my opinion (I know you do). That the public buys and reads her books more than they do Don's is an illustration of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have not watched her for a long time, but the Trump debate was the last straw. I would love to hear something from Greta Van Susteren. Nothing since she was abruptly booted out of her show on Fox. I liked her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno' about that I saw a video of Greta grilling - sorry - INTERVIEWING some guy and no answer he gave that wasn't what she was fishing for would do - just came back with different versions of the same question, time & again.

      Delete
  11. It used to be that News Reporters worked their way into prime time after years of slogging in the trenches and learning the craft. Now, with a 24 hour a day news world it is about looks and noise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Megyn's show is failing, big time. Good. The people are speaking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep. Attacking Trump really worked out well for her. She's now losing in ratings to Rachel Madcow on MSDNC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lawmaker's 'Suck it Up, Buttercup' Bill Targets Students' Trump Hysteria


    http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2016/11/lawmakers-suck-it-up-buttercup-bill.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got no comment; just checked the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. https://youtu.be/IRn6P7vLiiE Japanese news took Trump more seriously than any major American outlet. See 8:30 to 9:30, for example. They talk to Sam Nunberg, who worked as a campaign adviser for Trump in 2014 as they worked out ideas for the 2016 race.

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-painfully-simple-reason-christians-voted-for-donald-trump-that-liberals

    ReplyDelete
  18. guide to continue similarly.there are numerous on-line portals which have been providing many answers for production, imparting and distributing the products effortlessly. the net database presents the records.For more ==== >>>>>> http://musclegainfast.com/max-testo-xl/

    ReplyDelete