Speaking to the Liberal Party (which is Australia's conservatives) Kates said:
1) If you are not for Trump and are even tempted to vote for Hillary, you ought to consider shifting to the Greens.
2) I do not prefer Trump in the sense of the lesser of two evils. I prefer Trump as the best imaginable choice to “Make America Great Again,” or more realistically, as the last possible chance to save Western civilization from disintegration.
3) If you do not see this then you are blind to everything that is going on, almost all of which is hidden from view by a media that is almost as corrupt as Hillary.Now that second point is the real argument.
We in the West elected leaders who hate the West. Democrats and Republicans in Washington are dissatisfied with the citizenry. We do not meet their standards. They want to replace us with Mexicans and other people from banana republics. I mean if you are going to build a banana republic, you need a citizenry familiar with the apparatus.
Kates also explained Trump's policies, which mirror his own party's in Australia:
We can Make America Great Again, which will help save the world from the catastrophe of being run by people with evil intent and the well-meaning fools who aid them.
- Border protection
- Dealing with terrorism and Islamic jihad
- Market-based policies to encourage recovery
- Lower taxes and certainly no “death taxes”
- Reduced public spending
- Removal of Obamacare and an open national market for health insurance
- Supreme Court appointments who are constitutional scholars
- Suppressing voter fraud
- Understanding climate change is a fraud
- Encouraging fracking and coal-based sources of power
Please read "Trump the Press," a fun romp through the Republican nomination that uses the deadliest weapon to skewer the media experts: their own words. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.