Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A humbling review of "Trump the Press"

Mary Pat Campbell wrote a review of "Trump the Press" that may be better than the book.

I am humbled by the brilliance of her review.

In answer to her question (and it certainly was something I failed to put in the book) the worst thing Chris Cillizza wrote in 2015 is the Chapter 5 quote. I may hold a contest for his worst in 2017 quote. (By the way, he does draw me in with his commentary. He does not ridicule us as much as say, Jennifer Rubin.)

Please read her review.

She also posted the 46th review on Amazon. As is custom, I will re-post it, but readers should read her longer version. It is that good.

@@@

"Trump the Press" skewers media experts who wrongly predicted Trump would lose the Republican nomination. I use my deadliest weapon: their own words. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time reading the book, and it obviously shows -- hey blog readers, don't wait for the sequel -- read Don's book now!

    [meep aka Mary Pat Campbell]

    ReplyDelete