Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

47th Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

Michael Sanderson made my day by writing a favorable review of "Trump the Press" on Amazon.

I thank him and re-post it:
As someone who did not support Trump I bought this book after the election in part to try to understand how the national media could have been so wrong. I have read Mr. Surber's blog for years and knew he had been predicting a Trump victory for some time. The chapter on peak Trump should be required reading for our "betters" bringing us the news.
The book is well organized and is a very easy read. It shows how biased the national media has become and how also out of touch the conservative intellectual class is with the working class. It is very much worth buying.
He gave it four stars on a scale of five. I like that someone who was not a fan of Trump enjoyed the book. I hope he keeps reading the blog.

@@@

"Trump the Press" skewers media experts who wrongly predicted Trump would lose the Republican nomination. I use my deadliest weapon: their own words. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.

For an autographed copy, email me at DonSurber@GMail.com