Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

You are not alone in supporting Trump

The Basket of Corruptibles wants Trump supporters to think we are alone, in an effort to isolate us.

Do not allow the Bushes, the Clintons, the ABCs, CBSs, NBCs and Fox News fool you or belittle you.

Good people vote Trump.

I offer a couple of examples of how people view this race.

From Danielle Fowler of Chesapeake, Virginia, on Facebook:
I do not care if Donald Trump called a woman fat. I do not care if he likes "beautiful" women. I care that he assisted in sending a plane to pick up 200 Marines who were stranded after desert storm. I care that he supports our police officers and first responders. I care that he supports positive gun ownership and standing behind our military. I care that he supports the death penalty and is AGAINST abortion. I care that he supports enforcing immigration laws. I care that he wants to destroy radical Islamic groups. I care that he supports COAL. These are things I care about. Him talking sexually about women does not bother me. Were the things he said 11 years ago mean words? Yes. Were they words spoken in PRIVATE? Yes. Does he understand what he said in a PRIVATE conversation 11 years ago was wrong? Yes. Have you ever talked to your friends about the opposite sex in private and said things? I'm positive all of you have. But, News Flash!! Women have been sexualized for centuries!! Jay-Z, Lil' Jon, Lil' Wayne and every single other rapper helped establish that platform, but people are ok with music blasted all over the radio degrading women. Have you watched Victoria's Secret fashion show? Have you heard of Tilted Kilt? Hooters? People are ok with those too. Until all of these things are different, women will be viewed this way. Your precious Obama couldn't change that and Hillary can't either. Are these two candidates for the next President of the United States the best? Maybe not. Regardless, they are who we have, and I'm telling you, I want a President who is going to have the backs of those fighting for YOUR freedom and for YOUR protection. Donald Trump is that candidate.
From Air Force veteran Allison L Hermanson of Fort Knox, Kentucky, on Facebook:
Wow Hillary! I guess you don't remember Nov 14th, 2003 when you judged me on my appearance. Myself, a human, a woman. You shunned me and 4 of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms from coming within 10 feet of you clinging to your body guards calling us dirty and gross! Guess what!? I was dirty! I just put over 55 hurt and injured men and woman on an airplane in Kuwait. I also put 4 dead Soldiers on that plane. Before you say stupid stuff on National TV you should remember what you say to other human beings face to face. By the way, you did this AFTER we were shuttled out of our dinning facility trying to eat breakfast because you needed to have Air Conditioning for your brief and the conference tent wasn't good enough.
Fowler got 126,747 shares the last I looked.

Hermanson 62,576 shares. The 7,753 comments included:

Nancy Hopkins Winner Thank you and every military person for your service!!

Dorothy Delatorre Sorry for Hillarys ignorance MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEPING YOU SAFE!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU'VE INDURED AND DONE FOR OUR COUNTRY (FREEDOM) & FOR YOUR SERVICES YOUR GREATLY APPRECIATE AND LOVED DEARLY!!!

Darlene Epperson Thanks for your input & your service

Elijah Miller Praying for you and thank you for your service to our country.

Tammy Ellenbecker Thank you for your service. Its great to have loyal people of our military that actually care.

In two weeks, I vote. Straight Republican.

Piss 'em off and vote Trump.

***

Really piss 'em off and read my book, "Trump the Press," which uses their own words to mock the crap out of conservative pundits. Read the reviews in the right column.

Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book also available in Kindle and as a paperback on Amazon.

Autographed copies area available. Email me at DonSurber@GMail.com for details. 

2 comments:

  1. Judging from the crowds at Trump rallies I'd say we are not alone, we are the majority. The lamestream media may tell us otherwise, but we're not blind. Their days of influencing public opinion is coming to an end. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I know a good thing when I see it and Hillibeast ain't it.

    ReplyDelete