Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Trump's appeal explained in one paragraph

Comedian Tim Allen of Home Improvement, Santa Clause, and Toy Story fame is backing Trump.

From Tim Allen:
“I think it’s funny because Donald Trump is kind of in the spirit of old Greek tyrants where they used to vote in a guy that had no encumbrances. So the smartest thing about him, which is probably most overlooked, to me, is that he doesn’t owe anybody anything and if he would just stick to fixing the bridges, roads and infrastructures that’s what he knows how to do…just keep him doing that.”
In 73 words, Allen explained Trump's appeal -- and why the Establishment hates him.

Trump won't be bought.

That is why he opposes the invasion of America by people from banana republics. He does not want America to become a banana republic.

That is why he opposes regulations. He does not want to give big companies the protection from competition that regulation provides. If the FCC controlled the Internet in 1995, there would be no Google, no Facebook, and no Twitter.

Which is why Google, Facebook, and Twitter back Hillary. They want protection.

Big banks and stock brokers laughed off Occupy Wall Street, knowing Democrats and the rest of Washington had their backs. Presidents Bush 43 and Obama rewarded with $700 billion the people who blew up the economy in 2008. No one went to jail. A few companies were "fined" -- that is told to donate to Democratic Party "charities."

The unions were right about NAFTA. The pact gutted American manufacturing. Apple makes stuff in China, not the USA. And yet Apple enjoys all the privileges and benefits of an American company.

Michael Moore told Salon: “Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of Ford Motor executives and said, ‘If you close these factories as you’re planning to do in Detroit and build them in Mexico, I’m going to put a 35 percent tariff on those cars when you send them back and nobody’s going to buy them.’ It was an amazing thing to see. No politician, Republican or Democrat, had ever said anything like that to these executives, and it was music to the ears of people in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — the Brexit states.”

In his new documentary, Moore said:
“Whether Trump means [what he says] or not is kind of irrelevant because he’s saying the things to people who are hurting. It’s why every beaten down, worthless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle class loves Trump.”
Moore called Trump a human Molotov cocktail:
[Trump is] “t he human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them. They’ve lost their jobs, although they’ve been foreclosed on by the bank, next came the divorce, the kids are gone, the car has been repo’ed. They haven’t had a real vacation in years. They’re stuck with the shitty Obamacare Bronze Plan, and they can’t even get a f*****g Percocet.”
The vitriol against Trump reflects the disdain for the working class.

Our leaders have turned fascist. Mitt Romney foamed like a rabid dog over Trump this spring. Why? Despite his great wealth, Romney turned out to be a yapping lap dog, just like Hillary.

The system is not broke. It works quite well for Bil Gates, Carlos Slim, Warren Buffett, and every other billionaire. They buy off the politicians for a few million and rake in billions. Fake environmental concerns over Keystone have helped Obama block out the competition to Buffett's monopoly on oil coming out of North Dakota.

And the welfare state is good for pharmaceutical companies, who discovered OxyContin is a legal way to sell heroin. Best of all, Medicaid pays for it.

But for the rest of us, this no longer is Reagan Country.

The fix is in.

Vote it out.

@@@

Please read "Trump the Press," a fun romp through the Republican nomination that uses the deadliest weapon to skewer the media experts: their own words. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.

13 comments:

  1. Trump is appealing on a number of levels but for pretty much the same reason: He really wants to Make America Great Again. And he knows that America is not just a landmass, an idea, or a legal system. It is its citizenry. When the citizenry is strong and productive America is strong and productive. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone!
    I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex boyfriend back after a break up. I'm Becker 21 yr old from England, my boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Purity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Purity . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.This is his E-mail: Purityhomesolution@gmail.com or Add him up on Whats-app: +2348160153829

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary, of course, H8s the citizenry. Maybe not H8s; disdains, treats with contempt, (where DID I leave my thesaurus?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paragraph? I can sum up Donald Trump's appeal in one short sentence.

    "Good evening, I'm Donald Trump ... and I'm sober."

    ReplyDelete
  5. When a Hollywood celebrity endorses Trump, he/she is well-reasoned. When a Hollywood celebrity endorses Hillary, he/she is a far-left fascist communist ashiest liberal who is totally out of touch with reality caused by greed and fame.
    Wow. Glad you cleared things up Don. Your boosting up Hollywood celebrities and condemning Republicans, especially the Bush family. This blog has done a complete 180 in the last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hollywood celebs endorsing Trump may well be committing career suicide. Not so with endorsing Hillary.

      Delete
  6. If Romney had put some HEART into his campaign, there could have been no need for Trump to run - so I don't want to hear Romney's complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Romney had put some HEART into his campaign, there could have been no need for Trump to run - so I don't want to hear Romney's complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From a guy who went from Wall Street to chronicling those left behind:

    Chris Arnade: ... You know, I think what sticks out to me is the anger. The anger is kind of 3-pronged. One of it's very much social. It's a sense of feeling kind of diminished in terms of people caring about them, being made fun of: everything they do is laughed at. If they like NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing.), that's made fun of. If they vape, then that's considered wrong. They eat at McDonald's, that's cheap. So that's kind of just--if they go to church, they are considered silly. So there's a sense of just feeling like very much they are being mocked in terms of their lifestyle. But in terms of policy, I think there's a sense of--there's two frustrations. One frustration, immigration, the idea that companies are just--in so many towns you go to, the factories are just gone. They are, you know, there's a factory, it's just a rusted steel hulk. And it's gone. And that's very visceral to people that their factory has picked up and moved. And then there's anger at TARP, at the bailout, at this idea that, you know, there's two sets of rules: There's a set of rules for me: when my factory moves, I don't get a bailout. But when Wall Street, you know, collapses, they get a bailout. So it may not say to me, 'Hey, I really don't like the fact that AIG didn't get a haircut and it was unfair,' but they say 'I can't you, Wall Street, got a bailout. I can't believe that when they failed, someone was there to help them. Their buddies were there to help them. And nobody is here to help me.' So, it's kind of three kind of sources of anger, I'd say.

    http://www.econtalk.org/archives/2016/10/chris_arnade_on.html

    And if you listen to the whole podcast, you'll learn that not only did no one go to jail, those that actually lost the money, actually did quite well for themselves in the bailout. And the TARP was an extra-legal end run around the in-place procedures that would have meant the bailout money would have had "strings attached" that would have had consequences for the banks and bankers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always been one of his biggest attributes for people.

    ReplyDelete