Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Still like protests at a presidential rally, Democrats?

Paid hecklers interrupted Donald Trump rally after rally this spring. I counted 20 times at a rally in Kansas City in March, which was carried live on C-Span.

Now Club Clinton faces protests about President Clinton's histpory of raping women, and getting away with it just like Hillary got away with violating national security laws with her server and deleted emails.

A few protests in recent days.






Of course Democrats could have stopped this a quarter-century ago by dumping Bill when he was just a failed governor of a failed state.

***

My new book, "Trump the Press," is a fun read that details how the experts missed the rise of Trump. Read the reviews in the right column.

Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book also available in Kindle and as a paperback on Amazon.

Autographed copies area available. Email me at DonSurber@GMail.com for details. 

9 comments:

  1. What's good for the goose is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue.

      Delete
    2. Oh so true Sam. I'm gonna break out my Isley Brothers Fight The Power (Parts 1 & 2) and get righteous. Time is truly wastin. The Clintons are The Power.

      Delete
  2. This is only the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually sorta thrilling to see members of the so-called Republican party do this. I think this takes us back 100 years or so. Could be wrong; could be the meds.

    #CensurePaulRyan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Rapist thing has really caught on. If you remember the 60s, this is what drove LBJ from the White House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donald Trump: "I don't necessarily agree with his [Clinton’s] victims. His victims are terrible. He is, he is really a victim himself. These people are just, I don't know, where he met them - where he found them. But the whole group — it's truly an unattractive cast of characters. Linda Tripp, Lucianne Goldberg, I mean, this woman, I watch her on television. She is so bad. The whole group, Paula Jones, Lewinsky, it's just a really unattractive group. I'm not just talking about physical."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump said, "When I made those comments eleven years ago, I was a Dimocrat. I apologize for both of those mistakes."

      Delete
  6. democrats NEVER dump their trash. They circle the wagons to protect it. republicans on the other hand circle the wagons and then shoot toward the middle.

    ReplyDelete