But win or lose, I shall remind the Never Trump crowd in the media of just who they are: Liberals in conservative clothing. Their actions cost them the right to complain about:
1. Any and all Supreme Court decisions -- past or present -- because they were willing to allow Hilary Clinton to appoint the justice who would tip the Court in favor of liberalism.
2. Any and all corruption in government at any level. By choosing to stand aside as the woman who sold foreign policy to the highest bidder, the Never Trump media gave its silent approval. I am sure this was the motivation for the Bush clan, which showed itself this year to be just as bad as advertised by liberals during the reigns of the two George Bushes.
3. Any and all illegal immigration. The National Review talked a good game about opposing it, but when push came to shove, what's a little rape and murder compared to Trump saying something impolite?
4. Any and all social justice nonsense. They refused to vote as they spoke. The are all Friends of Trigglypuff now. They need their safe space.
5. Any and all global warming or other junk science nonsense. They would not hold their nose and vote for Trump, but they were OK with standing beside ManBearPig. His poo ain't the only thing that stinks.
6. Any and all restrictions on free speech. Standing up for Citizens United rings false when you did nothing to stop its target from being elected president.
7. Any and all regulations by the EPA.
8. Any and all abuse by the IRS.
9. Any and all foreign wars. She voted for two and instigated a third one.
10. Any and all riots because Black Lives Matter and La Raza "protests" against Trump were aimed at helping her.
Somehow, I do not think this will hurt the Never Trump media. Guys like John Podhoretz (who gets $400,000 a year to run a 33,000-circulation monthly magazine) rely on Sugar Daddy donors. The Sugar Daddies are all behind her. Once she is in, the Sugar Daddies will not care what Podhoretz writes or says on MSNBC.
But conservatives need not allow these fakes -- these frauds -- these phonies -- to sell us out like this unpunished. Let us not accept any more lies or alibis from the cowards, regardless of the election's outcome. Vote as you shot, they said after the Civil War. These guys voted for the Confederates.
My new book, "Trump the Press," is a fun read that details how the experts missed the rise of Trump. Read the reviews in the right column.
Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.
The book also available in Kindle and as a paperback on Amazon.
Autographed copies area available. Email me at DonSurber@GMail.com for details. Also email me if you have suggestions for a sequel.