Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hillary the Drunkard?

WikiLeaks reports that staff members had to try to sober Hillary up one afternoon.

According to documents published by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta emailed communications aide Jennifer Palmieri with a question at around 2:00 p.m. “Should I call her and talk this through or better to leave with you?” Podesta wrote. “I’m worried she’ll get on with Cheryl [Mills] and we’ll end up in a bad place.”
Palmieri wrote back more than two hours later with a response: “I think you should call her and sober her up some.”
Like Lincoln, Trump is a teetotaler.

Hillary the Drunkard is a recurring rumor, much like her on-going affair with aide Huma Abedin and her open marriage with Bill Clinton.

Social media lit up like a Christmas tree Saturday after Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's subdued, even sleepy response to a bomb that went off in midtown Manhattan, injuring more than two dozen New Yorkers.
Was she drugged? Is there something wrong with this picture? You be the judge. Watch the video here or at the end of this story, recorded aboard her plane Saturday night.
I don't like her, but I would feel empathy if she were a drunk.

The press that accompanies her knows whether this is true.

In other words, we will never know for sure because her PR people will never say.

@@@

Please read "Trump the Press," a fun romp through the Republican nomination that uses the deadliest weapon to skewer the media experts: their own words. "Trump the Press" is available as a paperback, and on Kindle.

8 comments:

  1. "Whersh my nukular football? Oh! There it ish, behind that bottle of vodka." Sheesh! Just what this country needs. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it bears repeating that DJT is a teetotaler. He doesn't even allow alcohol at his volunteer appreciation events. Via a good friend who's made over 5k calls for Trump. The contrast could not be more stark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She drinks to forget, and it doesn't work. Except when she's asked questions, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The press will let us in on all the bad stuff they know about hillary if she wins the election. At that point it will be too late to affect public opinion and they can go off telling everyone they are "honest reporters." If hillary loses, we'll find out the truth when President Trump appoints a special prosecutor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a drunk.

    I know one when I see one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering if she's got a problem with the medications she has to take and whether there's some kind of interaction with alcohol. I very rarely drink wine or hard liquor. The only Scotch whiskey I'll drink is Lagavulin. My preference is a good dark beer (from Canada's Unibroue in the Belgian style). I've even had one at lunch on very rare occasions, so I could easily excuse that in Hitlery. But I let Happy Hour pass without notice and apparently so should she.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alcohol is't a disqualifier (look at Sir Winston).

    Her overall lack of honesty and honor I find disqualifying, though.

    I won't hold Trumps teetotalism against him (for now).

    ReplyDelete