Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Help humiliate Hillary

Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine have written the worst book of the year, according to critics. On Monday, I pointed out Carlos Lozada of the Washington Post trashed the book: "By the time I finished this book, I resented its existence."

Amazon reviewers also had a field day. Sales are slow. But if you really, really want to burn her, buy my book, and help push the Kindle edition of Trump the Press ahead of her in the Kindle category we share.



Of course this is a shameless of my work. I am pleased with Trump the Press because it is the best thing I have ever written in a professional writing career that stretches back forty years. Read the 32 reviews by readers at Amazon, or the three reviews at the right. This is a fun read that scorches all those Never Trump experts who said Trump would never win, with their own words. Several people who don't like Trump like the book.

Right now Trump the Press is listed Number Three behind Hillary in the category: Kindle Store & Kindle eBooks & History & Modern (16th-21st Centuries) & 21st Century.

Number Two is American Sniper by Chris Kyle, which was published four years ago. It became a movie. I can squeeze ahead of her without dishonoring him, but if you feel bad, buy his book, too. I want to top her, not him.

I just want to pass Hillary, because imagine the burn of having Trump the Press surpass her book -- even if it is for just one hour. And you won't be gypped because it is a very, very good book.

Let's get real. Mine is a vanity book, self-published, and promoted solely by word-of-mouth, kind reviewers, and the best blog readers in the world. I was going to write some of, but no, you are the best. You put up with my typos, my bad puns, and my two-year absence after I quit my old Charleston Daily Mail blog. You leave great comments, email me, and flatter me by asking for autographed books (which only cost a penny more than the list price for the paperback; ink costs money, you know).

I am having fun here. The promotion is over-the-top, but the message is clear: we can humiliate her now, as well as on Election Day.

To give readers a taste of what to expect, I put everyone's favorite chapter online in August.

Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book also available in Kindle and as a paperback on Amazon.

Autographed copies area available. Email me at DonSurber@GMail.com for details.

19 comments:

  1. Got me wondering who our Don wants to play him when the movie option to his book gets picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hint: He's divorcing Angelina Jolie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, Brad has too much of a roving eye to give a sincere portrayal. James Spader or Steve Carell would be the natural choice to portray the D-man. But if the script adds a bit of high intrigue and derring-do, I'd go for Bruce Willis despite his bald pate.

      Delete
    2. I thought Hillary had the roving eye? Brad is the pits to play President Trump.
      Sean Bean would be a good choice.

      Delete
  3. Humiliating Hillary is worth the price of buying the book twice!! I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really would like to help. But I own two paper copies and a Kindle copy and Amazon seems to crash if I try to buy another kindle copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, they thought it was great considering they both worked for government most of their lives and standards are pretty low all around them.

    My guess is Obamacare will make it mandatory for everyone in America to buy the book or else pay a fine ah i'm sorry tax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, they thought it was great considering they both worked for government most of their lives and standards are pretty low all around them.

    My guess is Obamacare will make it mandatory for everyone in America to buy the book or else pay a fine ah i'm sorry tax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I got published twice on the Suber blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted this story on FB two days ago and kept a running tally of the # of reviews. The last # I posted was 1,238. Now there are 1,049. What happened to the other 189 reviews?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heads up Big D. I have made some donations to the Trump campaign recently and am now a "contestant" in two events: One, coffee with Ivanka in NYC; Two, a ride on the Trump plane to talk policy with DJT. I don't much like traveling anymore so my intention is to gift this to you if I win. They pick up all expenses. Are you interested? Pretty sure you'd get some massive pub for your masterwork. Lemme know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Remind us again of where to send you $20 for the autographed book, Obi Don Kenobi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Deplorables Unite" - (Do you hear the people sing) Trump Anthem https://youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA this should rustle some jimmies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over the top. Waaaaay over. LOL. A global fight against Globalism!

      Delete