Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Monday, August 01, 2016

Left upset that Melania Trump posed nekkid

The New York Post published photos of the next First Lady, Melania Trump, posing naked when she was a model. She is 25 in the photos.

She went by Melania K back then, as her maiden name is Knauss.

French photographer AlĂ© de Basse­ville took the photos in 1995 for a magazine that no longer exists.

From the New York Post:
The bombshell photos show Melania wearing nothing but high heels and pouting for the camera, in a series of images shot from the front, the back and the side.
“Melania was super-great and a fantastic personality and she was very kind with me,” de Basseville told The Post, adding the former model never once felt uncomfortable posing for the nude pictures.
The photographer got along fine with her.
“I was quite surprised when I saw the pictures because it was a racier shoot than I expected,” said a fashion-industry insider who was present for one of the photo sessions.
“But Melania seemed very comfortable with the whole thing, and she was very professional.”
Trump's reaction to the photos?
“Melania was one of the most successful models and she did many photo shoots, including for covers and major magazines. This was a picture taken for a European magazine prior to my knowing Melania. In Europe, pictures like this are very fashionable and common.”
The reaction from feminists will be interesting. They tell us my body, my choice when it comes to abortion. There already is this.
She will be the first First Lady we can see naked -- and one of the few we would want to see naked.

***

"Trump the Press: Don Surber's take on how the pundits blew the 2016 Republican race" is available as a paperback. Please order here.

The Kindle version is available here.

Autographed copies are available for $20 (includes shipping). Email me at DonSurber@GMail.com

21 comments:

  1. Nude photo shoots are pretty much de rigeur for models. I think Melania would make a fine First Lady. Maybe Hillary can dig up some nude photos of Bill to compare as a possible First Gentleman. I'm sure he has plenty of them laying around. - Elric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melania is worth seeing nude. Hillary? Huh-uh, no way, ne'er, pluck my eyes out!
    I await the Dems' body-shaming remarks to call "the Dems' War On Women".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary and Huma especially enjoyed this follow up story in the Post.

    BTW, Bill Clinton liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My granddaughter held a plastic cupcake up to my mouth (she had just turned three), and I made like I was going to eat it in one bite. "It's only pretend, grandpa," she said as she pulled it away. Just turned three. Smarter than evil bloggerbitch. And I'm not pretending.

      Delete
    2. When Donald put his hands on her daughters buts, he is pretending too. Ha .. Ha.. Ha.. "paraphilic"

      Delete
  4. Didn't Jackie Kennedy have some nude photos?
    seem to remember that.
    But it's ok for Malia 0 to do a Miley Cyrus
    imitation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post White House. Married Onassis in a marriage RFK arranged so she would have money. Aristotle got pissed one day and alerted paparazzi to her nude sun bathing.

      Delete


  5. I thought a Woman could do whatever the hell she wants to do with her body.

    What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throw their own standards right back in their faces. Oorah.

      Delete
    2. Can't see, these photos doing exactly that ???? Hypocrite !!!!! turd-party-dog when you guys get one in your own suddenly it seems normal. just like for Dick Cheney lesbians are normal now. For you naked woman is normal now. Ha.. Ha.. Ha ... What did Bill do, that you don't want to do at your heart beat, only you don't get it he did. Ha.. Ha .. Hypocrite !!!

      Delete
    3. Would you please explain your rant in rational terms and without the spittle? I'd appreciate it if you would. Thanks in advance. (Please don't make me sorry I've been polite.)

      Delete
  6. It's called Desperation.

    This is what the One True Ted had to do when he started slipping.

    That full collapse we've been expecting from Cacklepants must be just over the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please - even the thought of seeing Hillary naked makes me want to hurl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if you get an email about nude photos of Melania, do NOT open it, it contains a virus. If you get an email titled Nude pictures of Hillary, don't open it, it contained nude pics of HiLlARy.

      Delete
  8. I don't want to see Moochelle nekkid either.

    Melania looks even better now than she did back then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I've just spent too much time overseas, where nude beaches are commonplace and models pose nude, where art galleries everywhere have nude women portrayed on every wall. Even in Australia, not known for being cutting edge avante-gard, nude beaches are not uncommon, and TV often has nude people in documentaries. In West Aust. I even saw a TV program about sexuality, which displayed full genitalia!

    I keep forgetting that there's a strong repressive streak in the USA, due to our Puritan heritage. I found it funny that on TV, innuendo is laid on with a trowel: "Sex In The City" anyone? But there's hardly any actual sex, or depiction of sex- it's all faked or censored out.

    Melania Trump is a lovely lady, who once, in her younger days, worked as a model. Too bad so many in the USA don't appear to have ever visited an art museum and find a lovely woman so distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I'm very grateful that Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife never posed nude. Not sure if there would be enough eye bleach around to remove the images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our future First Lady posed nude? For once, I feel proud to be an American! Here's looking' at yah, Melania! Unlike Hillary, Melania has nothing to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melania is a lovely distraction, isn't she?

    -Mikey NTH

    ReplyDelete