1. Donald Trump's Campaign Rallies -- nothing can top a Trump Rally.Point No. 3 is loser talk. We heard enough from the Never Trump crowd during the nomination process. They were wrong. Trump is down, but he is not out.
2. Trump is FUNNY; People Like Funny. And, Hillary is Anything But.
3. The Polls Are Not To Be Trusted.
4. Trump's Spent Virtually Nothing; Hillary Over $100 Million.
5. Hillary's Future is VERY Uncertain; an 'October Surprise?'
I have hit these before: The rallies, the delivery, and the uselessness of the money. But No. 5 is a new one. What will WikiLeaks leak on Her Royal Clintonness? However, the history of October Surprises is that they are largely fictitious. The late release of a 24-year-old DUI by George W. Bush almost won the 2000 election for Al Gore.
One thing in Trump's favor is Hillary. She cracks and cackles under pressure.
I've been to both a Trump and Clinton Rally and they are night-and-day different. Hillary's event was in a gymnasium, poorly attended, had an audience that needed constant prodding. At the last minute, a bunch of unrelated crowd-fillers were scooted in awkwardly and trained up to cheer when cued. There were no protesters, as if nobody has anything to protest Hillary about. And Hillary's speech was wooden, shrill and without passion.
Compare this to the organized, excited buzz of a Trump Rally. Over 4500 people filling a 4000-capacity nightclub. with thousands of disappointed yet still excited Trumpers outside who couldn't get in but waiting anyway.Trump has fans. Hillary is propped up by old hippies, billionaires, and the media.
Last time I looked, we outnumbered them.
"Trump the Press: Don Surber's take on how the pundits blew the 2016 Republican race" is available as a paperback. Please order here.
The Kindle version is available here.
Autographed copies are available for $20 (includes shipping). Email me at DonSurber@GMail.com