Please purchase "Trump the Press" through Create Space.

The book is on Kindle. Order here.

Sunday, August 28, 2016

29th Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

From S. Taylor:
Media-bashing home run
Outstanding. Although I had been convinced of the craven nature of our Fourth Estate for some years now, Surber illustrates in stark detail how out-of-touch and ignorant our media elites really are. Given Surber's background in that same media, Surber may have found his niche and his calling as a media critic. I look forward to more from Don Surber in the near future.
Thank you. This is encouraging, and I may do a sequel covering the general election. Remember, I wrote my account of the nomination and the primaries in real time, January 9 to May 9.

Also, if you liked the book, please write a review at Amazon. It doesn't have to be long. But it encourages other like-minded people to read the book.


  1. Click on that link to read #30, too. Note that 29 give 5 stars,and one (1 only) gave 4 stars.

  2. Great review Taylor, and yes Big D, get those fingers oiled up for another magnum opus. Shoot the rock when you're on fire. Sign me up for 20 copies to send to all my liberal family and friends after DJT wins. Get to work, my WV brother!