"Trump the Establishment" is now on sale! Click to order.

And the Kindle version is here.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

25th Amazon review of "Trump the Press"

Denise H. Higgins gets a cyber hug for her review of "Trump the Press" at Amazon. As is custom, I re-post it here.

From Denise H. Higgins
I loved this book
I want to start a GoFundMe page to raise enough money to send a copy of this book to every member of the corporate media, the White House Press Corpse and the NeverTrumpers on the irrelevant whinging ninny right. If I have enough leftover, a copy to every J-School student at Mizzou and other freaky-deaky SJW Safe Space enabling college in 'Merica.
I'll autograph them!

Well, back to vacation. I am having a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Great sentiment. Be nice if someone would act on it. I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete